I’ve introduced some useful changes:
1) Fast preview/export using triangulated irregular network linear interpolation. This looks a bit worse than Natural Neighbor method but it’s a lot faster.
2) Thanks to using OpenMP for Natural Neighbor high quality export, it should be approximately N times faster (where N is the number of CPU cores you have)
3) When loading image, flowed automatically looks for corresponding .ff file and tries to load it
4) Antialiasing of the drawing scene
5) Added Repeat Last Export button
6) Fixed bug in Natural Neighbor implementation which used to cause artifacts near right border of the flow map
DOWNLOAD: Flow Field Editor Update